Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Schrey Wedding




I had a lot of fun taking pictures at the Schrey wedding. This was the first wedding that I had ever attended on a yacht. Most of the time I forgot that we weren't on land, so it was fun seeing other boats and the boardwalk pass by when I looked out a window.

There were a lot of laughs, a lot of dancing, and a lot of love on this day. I don't think anyone escaped the dance floor. Young and old, strangers and old friends, parents and little children all danced to a collection of lively songs that brought out the "dancing machine" in everyone! After all, what better way to work of the yummy wedding cake than dancing the night away on the dance floor?

The couple had a glow of happiness the entire time. I don't think either of them ever stopped smiling--even during dinner. It was beautiful seeing two people so in love, surrounded by loved ones. As a photographer, I wanted to capture everything with my camera so the couple can hold on those moments forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment