Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bringing Life to the Lifeless

I find beauty in so many things around me. One of the things that I really like are dried flowers. I love how the pigments remain on the flowers and the way the shape (more or less) stays in tact. Few things remain as colorful long after their lifespan.

I will say this: my husband gets the most bang for his buck when he buys me flowers. I love getting fresh flowers; I think they're beautiful. However, when I receive flowers, their shelf life lasts longer than most since I keep them around long after they're dead.

Too bad flowers become very fragile when they get to such a delicate state. Good thing I can photograph them without causing much (if any) harm to the flowers.

This way, they'll live even longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment